Clothes and shoes
Do not forget that you travel in a Muslim country then think of always having a decent holding by respect for people.
- Rather cotton light clothes
- Plan a warm pullover for the cold nights or a polar
- T-shirts and long-sleeved shirts (sun)
For the trekkings take shoes which are already made for your feet. Choose them flexible in thick and rising soles of type hike of low mountain range.
Think of taking also shoes of relaxation kind sandals by knowing that we put ourselves quickly barefoot evenings in the bivouac.
Prefer socks in pure wool or cotton and especially no synthetic fabrics.
- A cream or a spray anti-mosquito
- A solar cream of high protective indication
- A stick with lip
- A neutral eye eye drops
- Aspirin or equivalent
- Anti-diarrheic minor one typify Immodium or Diarsed
- If you follow a medical treatment plan enough reserve for your stay
- Frost for the aches
- Produced for feet (Tricostéril, Mercurochrome…)
- Bandages, plasters
- Tweezers and needle
We choose our places to bivouac according to the beauty of places then we want to protect them. We leave no waste behind us. No TOILETS in the desert then we ask to burn your papers after usage. The smokers can burn their butts in the fire or put them in the trash can provision to them by our guide.